Wednesday 15 August 2012

Our wedding hits the Boho Weddings Blog!


Hello lovely homespinners. For today's Wedding Wednesday I thought I'd share some photos of our wedding, which were featured on one of my fave wedding blogs, Boho Weddings yesterday. Our photos were taken by Tino&Pip, the fab photographer duo of Penny and Martin and we are totally thrilled with them - they caught all the emotion, laughter, personal touches and happy tears of the day and were a delight to have around!

For the full post and our wedding story do pop over to Boho Weddings and have a gander. In the meantime, here are a few more of my favourite pics...











I'm really looking forward to sharing how we put our day together from the ground up on this blog over the next few months of Wedding Wednesdays!

Credit: All photos by Tino&Pip

No comments:

Post a Comment