Monday 6 August 2012

Shoe Designing Dilemmas

Photography credit: Upper Street
I was lucky enough to get a voucher for the fabulous Upper Street for my last birthday from one of my besties. A year of wedding planning, honeymooning and quite a bit of real life too has meant I've been unable to make a decision on which shoes to order and the voucher expiry date is fast approaching. Cue me spinning into a Louboutin frenzy and managing to further confuse myself with multiple shoe designs - all of which I now need in my life!
I can't recommend the Upper Street website enough - their easy to use Shoe Designer is a fabulous way to spend an hour...or two conjuring up your dream shoe wardrobe. Here are a few of my favourite designs that I've come up with so far...





No comments:

Post a Comment