Sunday 9 September 2012

The Honeypot - w/c 03.09.12


Well, what a gorgeous week of weather we've had this week - just in time for those going back to school to be able to enjoy it from inside a classroom. It's been a busy one for me with a few jobs coming in for me and my boy, singing with a new band last night and getting myself ready for another term of Monkey Music, teaching babies to sing and play stuff (it's pretty cute). What have you been up to?

And before you know it here we are at another Honeypot, my weekly round up of the yummiest, craftiest and most gorgeous blog posts I've seen this week. Enjoy...

Kitchen Honeys

Photography credit - Bake or Break
Top of my list of new cakes to try is this Chocolate Caramel Pecan Souffle Cake - 5 words that inspire a rumbling in my tumbling... from Bake or Break 

Photography credit - Sprinkle Bakes
And as for these Bellini Petal Lollipops from Sprinkle Bakes, what a fab idea for a wedding favour, hen do gift, baby shower treat, Friday afternoon, any excuse really! 

Craft Room Honeys


This is a lovely DIY idea for a wedding or something to make and put up in your home. Easy and cheap - oh er missus..! From Green Wedding Shoes.

Wedding Honeys

Oodles of pretty from Style me Pretty - love the pink lemonade and multiple cakes.

Photography credit - Chris Giles Photography from Whimsical Wonderland Weddings
Beautiful bunting and handmade stationary at this super cute wedding on Whimsical Wonderland Weddings

Hope you enjoyed this week's Honeypot and it's given you some inspiration for a Homespun moment of your own. I'm off now to sit in the sun and listen to some fab live music at the Radio 2 Festival in Hyde Park - does this make me middle aged...? Enjoy the rest of your Sundays everyone x

No comments:

Post a Comment