Monday 7 January 2013

Happy Homespun New Year!


Having just emerged from the usual 2 weeks of over eating, over spending and over indulgence I thought it high time I said hello and happy new year to my lovely readers. Hope you had fabulously cheery Christmases and New Years and are now thinking about your new year of crafting, wedding planning, treat making or recipe trying!

It's going to be a crazy year for this Homespun Honey, perhaps even topping 2012 in sheer emotion, exhaustion and life changing-ness. Hubs and I are expecting the ultimate in homespun projects at the start of May... our first baby! We are over the moon and I am particularly excited about conjuring up some homemade bits and bobs for the nursery over the next few months. Need to get a move on actually...

I'm hoping this little blog will grow and start to include contributions and ideas from you guys so please get in touch or leave me a comment with any wise words or thoughts on improving things. I'm massively excited and a wee bit terrified to be attending The Blogcademy in a few weeks time - run by three of the brightest and most fabulous blogging ladies around - will be writing a full report when it's all over.

On top of all that we're hoping to move house in the next few months so stay tuned for lots of new home craftiness and inspiration.

What are you up to in 2013? Getting married, embarking on a new project or two, getting more adventurous in your cooking? Let me know and let's get going!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment