Tuesday 22 January 2013

Wrapping up warm for Blogcademy...

Photo credit: Made you Look Photography from The Blogcademy

It seemed like a long way off when I booked it towards the end of last year. But as ever time has tricked me and here I am on the eve of "getting schooled" at Blogcademy tomorrow. Two days of focusing on all things bloggy: branding, strategy, personality and, most scarily for me, photo taking (I am the. worst. photo taker. ever.) It's all happening at Curtain Studios in funky old Shoreditch, taught by three fabulous bloggers who are all way too cool for school - Rock n Roll Bride, Gala Darling and Nubby Twiglet.


It's all very exciting and not a small amount scary - top five questions on my mind at the mo are:
  • Will everyone but me be wearing sparkly ears?
  • Just how bad will my photo taking be?
  • Will I be able to cope with the pink hair envy that the 2 days will inspire?
  • Do we really get CAKE?!
  • Does this ice and the fact that I'm six months preggers really mean I can't wear my fave heels? My epic fall over this morning suggests they might...
For answers to all these questions and more pop back at the weekend when I'll do a full write up. 'Citing! xx

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry, we can be sparkly-ear-less together! Looking forward to meeting you tomorrow! I'm super excited too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeek this is getting me very excited :) especially now I know there is a fellow pregnant lady coming!
    I can't wait to meet you both tomorrow!
    Oh I will also be sparkly-ear-less!

    ReplyDelete